Monday 29 April 2013

I'm back

Where have I been? Well no where really just busy and very slack in the computer world.  Recently I attended a
Susan Smith workshop and held a stall there.  And.... while I was there I couldn't resist her newest design called "Stonefields". Susan has been working very hard on this large 96" quilt which she is making for a movie. How exciting for her!!! and Susan has kindly let me run her design as a block of the month programme.  If you contact me at the shop I will have more information for you but in the mean time check out my versions of some of the blocks. If I can get enough numbers Susan will also come and teach for the day and bring along her quilts for show and tell so if you are interested I can only take the first ten names.


The fabrics will be the same as mine subject to availability and if not they will be very close and just as nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment